Attacks with claw strike, jump attack. Very fast.
Attacks with sonic charge. Increases its damage by grouping up in squads with other hounds.
Attacks with self-homing hornets. Has armored parts of his torso.
Attacks with claw strike. Runs fast, has double claw strike attack and bullet damage reduction.
Attacks with gut throw, claw strike. Has wide-spread attack.
Attacks with electric rings and ball lightning. Ball lightning is a self-homing attack.
Attacks with spikes and claw strike. Drone projectiles are very fast.
Attacks with two miniguns firepower. Has a shell protecting from bullets and melee attacks.
Attacks with acid spit, bite and tail whip. Can rush towards enemies.
Attacks with electric charge and claw strike. Needs less time to charge as wave increases.
Attacks with shock projectiles and spore grenades. Can crouch.
Attacks with two flamethrowers and ground stomp. Immune to fire damage.
After wave 25 monsters can have buffs (except when it’s Boss Wave*), when it happens it’s called “Unique Wave”.
Here is the list of all monster buffs:
- Poisonous – monster attack is poisoned, poison deals to player 10 damage over 10 seconds and disables his HP regeneration;
- Radioactive – all players in radius 512 units will lose 2% of their health every 2 seconds;
- Toxic – monster attack is toxic, toxin deals to player 10 damage over 4 seconds and reduces his defense rate in a half;
- Burning – monster attack burns up players, burning deals to player 20 damage over 4 seconds;
- Freezing – monster attack freezes players making them move slower and dealing them 12 damage over 6 seconds;
- Tough – tough monsters have double hit points and look 20% bigger;
- Invisible – invisible monsters have a thick aura around them, it’s the only way to detect them;
- Healing – healing monsters have a healing aura, restoring 4% hit points to all monsters in 512 units radius;
- Lunatic – lunatic monsters are 25% faster and 15% smaller.
* Boss Wave – Pantagruel spawns each fifth wave. After wave 50 even Boss Wave can be unique.